Early Learning Centres
Set your children and educators up for success with a Music program from Musical Minds – Nursery to Kinder 4
A child’s early years set the foundation for their future. Our team at Musical Minds are dedicated to providing young children and their educators with a music program that is supportive, progressive & educational.
- Orff – Schulwerk approach – Kodaly methodology
- Early Learning Years Framework standards
- Specialised Baby Music Programs & baby safe instruments
- Kinder 3/4 Xylophone Program
- Sing lyrics, solfa, in different langagues & Auslan
- Dance using actions that reflect the music
- Play a huge range of musical instruments
- LIVE music! All teachers sing and play Ukulele/Guitar
- Teacher/Parent support videos & materials
Philosophy and Methodology
Our staff, including our founder and director, all have experience in working within different areas of the educations system, from Reggio Emilia to Community Centres, Tanya and her team expertly guide you through your musical journey. The Musical Minds philosophy grew out of Tanya’s passion for showing all ages how they can learn and experience music in a supportive environment that meets the individuals needs.
Providing children with opportunities to express themselves and offering guidance through these tender years is what motivates our team to work hard every day. Our educators provide a supportive environment where the children are encouraged to explore and experiment with sound, learn new songs and develop a sense of musical understanding.
Thank you Tanya you were amazing! Our 3 Year Old kindergarten children had so much fun and so did the educators! The Musical Minds incursion was really hands on and relevant to the children and we all had lots of turns at playing all the musical instruments. Thanks once again Tanya we will definitely see you next year! – Maria C